Yoga + Conversation:
A Morning with RedTree
We are hosting a relaxed yoga event in celebration of National Yoga Day. The idea is to get a bunch of professional women from the Pittsburgh area together for a chill morning of yoga and maybe even a chat after. The focus of this event is to have a nice calm morning doing yoga, followed by the opportunity to make new friends and connections over a cup of coffee and a muffin. No need to worry about dressing up or makeup, just relaxation, stretching and great conversation.There is limited space so make sure to reserve your spot by registering!
- 9-11AM on Saturday, June 22nd
- 1st hour: A lead yoga session with Taylee Wilson!
- 2nd hour: Hanging around the Beauty Shoppe, drinking coffee, chatting and snacking! (100% optional)
- The event will be hosted in the Beauty Shoppe space at 49 Terminal Way.
- FREE parking for the first 2 hours is available at the Highline Garage which is in the first two floors of the Terminal Building. The entrance is located at 333 McKean Street.
- The event is BYOM (bring your own mat)